Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope that all the children have enjoyed a good start to the new academic year. We thought that this would be a good opportunity to send out clarification regarding Covid cases.
To support Holy Trinity in maintaining a safe environment, we ask all parents to adhere to our following guidelines. These guidelines go further than the government advice, however, we believe they will keep pupils and staff safe and reduce the likelihood of having to re-introduce further safety measures, which are detrimental to the quality of educational experience enjoyed by your children at Holy Trinity:
- If a member of your household tests positive for COVID by PCR test, all members of the household should take a precautionary PCR test. Please wait for the result of the PCR test before sending your child into school. If your child's test is returned as negative, they are safe to return to school immediately. If however, further members of your household test positive, the above process should be repeated.
- If your child exhibits any COVID symptoms, do not send them into school and arrange a PCR test. Await the results before sending your child back into school.
The above guidelines are cautious, yet in our view, sensible if we are to maintain the positive start to term by keeping pupils in school and all of our community healthy.
- Holy Trinity Covid UPDATE
25th November 2021
- Christmas Events UPDATE
18th November 2021
- Holy Trinity’s response to rising cases
9th November 2021
- Parents Evening 18th & 19th October
12th October 2021
- Parents’ Forum and Friends Committee
28th September 2021
21st September 2021
- Harvest Festival 2021
15th September 2021
9th September 2021
- Notice from Public Health England
2nd August 2021
- Go wild for reading at your local library with the Wild World Heroes Summer Reading Challenge!
16th July 2021
- Public health guidance for educational settings
16th July 2021
- Covid 19 UPDATE
22nd June 2021