Coronavirus – Advice for all early years providers, schools and further education providers
The government is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus and is taking action at home and abroad.
The overall risk of Coronavirus to the UK remains moderate. However we understand that people may be concerned where there are children, students or staff returning from or visiting China.
Advice for parents/guardians
You should not be unduly worried about the possibility of your children catching the Coronavirus.
There is no reason why your children should not continue to attend their early years, school or further education setting as normal.
We recognise that some families or children may be planning to travel to China during the forthcoming half term period. If so, please refer to the FCO’s latest travel advice via the link above.
To download a NHS public information poster, please click on coronavirus-public-info-poster-2
- A Message to our Y6 children
10th July 2020
- Eating disorders – signs to look out for
9th July 2020
- Family and community learning
8th July 2020
- Sports Summer Camp
5th July 2020
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
3rd July 2020
- The Family and Community Learning team online courses
3rd July 2020
- Wiltshire libraries children’s events
2nd July 2020
- My Back to School Bubble – to share with your child
1st July 2020
- Meeting your new class teacher
25th June 2020
- Information and support for young people
24th June 2020
- Public Health England information – staying well in the heat and being tick aware
23rd June 2020
- Free Nasal Childhood Flu Vaccination
17th June 2020